We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
|Last updated||10 months ago|
|Dependants||0 other mods depend on this mod|
This mod requires the following mods to function
BepInEx pack for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl. Preconfigured and ready to use.Preferred version: 5.4.16
This mod allows you to add custom voice lines to all characters!Preferred version: 1.1.5
Smash-like Lucy Voicepack
This is a voicepack designed around the following principles:
- Low but consistent volume, variety is largely unnecessary. It's alright to TOIYA on up smash every time.
- Use grunts. Lines are acceptable in extremely rare circumstances.
- High fire rate on grounded strongs and certain higher commitment light moves. Example: Mario makes his distinctive grunt on the 3rd kick of his AAA string.
- High fire rate is OK on bigger specials. It's alright to FIYAAAA on up B every time. If the special makes a sound effect, voice lines may be unnecessary.
- No line on almost all aerials unless they're big and non-spammed. i.e. probably no voice lines on lights at all but voice line on Lucy book slam sdair probably OK while voice line on Danny sdair maybe not OK.
- Hurt grunts are infrequent but non-zero. Smash only triggers these at high % but that isn't possible with the current voice mods.
- Death sounds are OK but no respawn sounds.
I lifted "hurry Fangs" and a "hm" from Wooktent's pack because Lucy has so few usable clips.
To install this mod, I recommend using Slime Mod Manager.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|